Sold Out - $ 3,000.00
Authentic 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Junior Ground Adjustable Airplane Propeller
- Used on the Monocoupe 90 Airplane
- off a Lambert R-266 Engine
- Hub Model: 7029
- Blades Model: 19V2-4
- Measures just over 7 Feet in Length
- Propeller Blades have been left in their raw aluminum patina
- Hub, Bolts and Nuts have been blasted and powder-coated in clear
- Complete with custom made mirror polished hub cap
- Being sold for display only | Extremely Rare Piece of Aviation History
Dive into the romantic era of aviation with this authentic GB Lewis Co. propeller, straight out of the 1940s. Known for their unrivaled craftsmanship and innovation, GB Lewis Co. set...
From 1918-1919, this exquisite 6-foot Paragon Scimitar wooden airplane propeller stands as a testament to the renowned craftsmanship of the American Propeller and Manufacturing Company, based in Baltimore, MD. What...
Attention aviation enthusiasts and vintage collectors: We are pleased to present a remarkable piece from the annals of aviation history, a Sensenich wooden propeller from 1944. Distinctly, this propeller model...