Sold Out - $ 3,000.00
Authentic 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Junior Ground Adjustable Airplane Propeller
- Used on the Monocoupe 90 Airplane
- off a Lambert R-266 Engine
- Hub Model: 7029
- Blades Model: 19V2-4
- Measures just over 7 Feet in Length
- Propeller Blades have been left in their raw aluminum patina
- Hub, Bolts and Nuts have been blasted and powder-coated in clear
- Complete with custom made mirror polished hub cap
- Being sold for display only | Extremely Rare Piece of Aviation History
Extremely RARE Everel Single Blade Wooden Propeller from the 1930's. It is believed that only 100 were ever made (Serial Number E100 is the highest we have ever seen) and less...
Exceptionally Rare 1930's Ratier propeller (model 1635) blade made by the Chauviere propeller company for WWII.Blade was used on the Messerschmitt Me 323 D-6, Leo 45, Amiot 351 & 354Powered...
1930's Curtiss Reed Type E Single Piece metal Airplane Propeller.Curtiss Reed Design 55501 This propeller was removed from a Waco aircraft. Stampings around hub: 55501-8 | M-5577 | ATC 539 |...