An exceptionally rare 1920's Curtiss Reed Fix-Pitch airplane propeller. This propeller was used on the Curtiss Aeroplane Falcon A-3 and O-1B with a Curtiss D-12 (Curtiss V-1150) Engine in the 1920's and 1930's for the US Army Air Corps and US Navy and may have ended up on other airplanes as the original length of 9 Feet was shortened to 8 Feet 10 Inches as shown on hub.
- Model: EX33525-69
- Propeller maintains it original patina
- Measures 106 inches in diameter
- Has several stampings on front and back of hub with dates as early as 1924
- Etched 1 -16 - 1929
- Lots of photos (check them out)
- Information regarding propeller applications can be found in the November 24th, 1928 Air Corps Information Circular Vol. VII No.629
Extremely RARE Everel Single Blade Wooden Propeller from the 1930's. It is believed that only 100 were ever made (Serial Number E100 is the highest we have ever seen) and less...
Exceptionally Rare 1930's Ratier propeller (model 1635) blade made by the Chauviere propeller company for WWII.Blade was used on the Messerschmitt Me 323 D-6, Leo 45, Amiot 351 & 354Powered...
Curtiss Jenny OX-5 Original Lynite Piston and Polished PinPiston has been blasted to original raw metalPiston measures approximately 4 inches in diameter x 5 inches tall.Piston pin has been polished...