Sold Out - $ 3,000.00
Authentic 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Junior Ground Adjustable Airplane Propeller
- Used on the Monocoupe 90 Airplane
- off a Lambert R-266 Engine
- Hub Model: 7029
- Blades Model: 19V2-4
- Measures just over 7 Feet in Length
- Propeller Blades have been left in their raw aluminum patina
- Hub, Bolts and Nuts have been blasted and powder-coated in clear
- Complete with custom made mirror polished hub cap
- Being sold for display only | Extremely Rare Piece of Aviation History
Sold Out - $ 6,000.00
Curtiss HS-2L Airplane Propeller This original 104 inch airplane propeller was used on the Curtiss HS-2L US NAVY Flying Boat Airplane during World War 1. This 104 inch propeller dates back...
Sold Out - $ 1,895.00
New into the shop is this truly exceptional piece of aviation history: a 1930s Sensenich Brothers 72-inch wooden airplane propeller. This exquisite artifact, Model 72C42, bears the Serial Number 39916...
Sold Out - $ 5,795.00
Offered for sale is a rare and historically significant artifact from the Southern Aircraft Company, based in High Point, North Carolina - a wooden white oak airplane propeller designed for...