Sold Out - $ 3,000.00
Authentic 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Junior Ground Adjustable Airplane Propeller
- Used on the Monocoupe 90 Airplane
- off a Lambert R-266 Engine
- Hub Model: 7029
- Blades Model: 19V2-4
- Measures just over 7 Feet in Length
- Propeller Blades have been left in their raw aluminum patina
- Hub, Bolts and Nuts have been blasted and powder-coated in clear
- Complete with custom made mirror polished hub cap
- Being sold for display only | Extremely Rare Piece of Aviation History
Sold Out - $ 3,295.00
The holy grail of airplane propellers is here. The 52 Topps Mantle of Aviation.Up for sale is a circa 1916 Paragon Scimitar wooden Mahogany? airplane propeller made for the Curtiss...
Extremely Rare Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company OX-5 Original Engine CrankshaftPowered the Famous Curtiss JN-4 Jenny during World War IThere is one of these at the Smithsonian National Air and...
It doesn't get much rarer than this. I don't think they made many of these. I don't know how this propeller survived 100 years. This propeller is off of...