Sold Out - $ 6,500.00
An exceptionally rare 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Senior ground adjustable airplane propeller. These propellers were produced in very small numbers. They were made for low horse power sport plane use. They were said to retain the durability, dependability and performance of the much larger metal propellers at a marked savings in weight. This propeller was used Kinner K-5 and Warner Scarab engines.
- Model: 7005
- Blade Model: 19V2-4
- Original Hamilton Standard Decals (very old)
- Propeller blades maintain original patina
- Hub and bolts have been powder-coated in chrome
- Custom spinner has been fabricated out of aluminum to complete propeller
- Measures 92 inches in diameter - Blades are only 6 1/2 inches in width
An exceptionally rare 1920's Curtiss Reed Fix-Pitch airplane propeller. This propeller was used on the Curtiss Aeroplane Falcon in the 1920's and 1930's for the US Army and US Navy and...
Sold Out - $ 9,500.00
A very rare "Ford" stamped 8-1-1929 Standard Steel Trimotor mirror polished airplane propeller. This propeller was used on the Tin Goose in the 1920's and 1930's and may have ended...
$4500.00 / Each 1940's Hamilton Standard 6507A-0 Blades. These were originally off a F4U-4 Corsair. These are the also the same blade model used on superstar WWII warbirds including the...