Sold Out - $ 6,500.00
An exceptionally rare 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Senior ground adjustable airplane propeller. These propellers were produced in very small numbers. They were made for low horse power sport plane use. They were said to retain the durability, dependability and performance of the much larger metal propellers at a marked savings in weight. This propeller was used on Kinner K-5 and Warner Scarab engines.
- Model: 7005
- Blade Model: 19V2-4
- Original Hamilton Standard Decals (very old)
- Propeller blades maintain original patina
- Hub and bolts have been powder-coated in chrome
- Custom spinner has been fabricated out of aluminum to complete propeller
- Measures 92 inches in diameter - Blades are only 6 1/2 inches in width
Authentic 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Junior Ground Adjustable Airplane Propeller- Used on the Monocoupe 90 Airplane - off a Lambert R-266 Engine- Hub Model: 7029- Blades Model: 19V2-4- Measures just...
Extremely RARE Everel Single Blade Wooden Propeller from the 1930's. It is believed that only 100 were ever made (Serial Number E100 is the highest we have ever seen) and less...
It doesn't get much rarer than this. I don't think they made many of these. This is the only one known to exist. I don't know how this propeller...