Sold Out - $ 6,500.00
An exceptionally rare 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Senior ground adjustable airplane propeller. These propellers were produced in very small numbers. They were made for low horse power sport plane use. They were said to retain the durability, dependability and performance of the much larger metal propellers at a marked savings in weight. This propeller was used Kinner K-5 and Warner Scarab engines.
- Model: 7005
- Blade Model: 19V2-4
- Original Hamilton Standard Decals (very old)
- Propeller blades maintain original patina
- Hub and bolts have been powder-coated in chrome
- Custom spinner has been fabricated out of aluminum to complete propeller
- Measures 92 inches in diameter - Blades are only 6 1/2 inches in width
Extremely RARE Everel Single Blade Wooden Propeller from the 1930's. It is believed that only 100 were ever made (Serial Number E100 is the highest we have ever seen) and less...
Sold Out - $ 4,500.00
1950's ENH Madrid Spain (La Empresa Nacional De Helices Para Aeronaves, S.A) 10-Spline Ground Adjustable Airplane Propeller. Under License with Hamilton Standard. Used on the AISA I-115 (The Tick | Garrapata)...
Sold Out - $ 495.00
P-51 Mustang Piston Manufactured by Roush Aviation and Signed by Jack Roush.SIGNED BY THE LEGENDARY JACK ROUSHOff a Packard V1650 / Rolls Royce Merlin engine from a P-51 Mustang Piston...