Sold Out - $ 6,500.00
An exceptionally rare 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Senior ground adjustable airplane propeller. These propellers were produced in very small numbers. They were made for low horse power sport plane use. They were said to retain the durability, dependability and performance of the much larger metal propellers at a marked savings in weight. This propeller was used Kinner K-5 and Warner Scarab engines.
- Model: 7005
- Blade Model: 19V2-4
- Original Hamilton Standard Decals (very old)
- Propeller blades maintain original patina
- Hub and bolts have been powder-coated in chrome
- Custom spinner has been fabricated out of aluminum to complete propeller
- Measures 92 inches in diameter - Blades are only 6 1/2 inches in width
An exceptionally rare 1920's Curtiss Reed Fix-Pitch airplane propeller. This propeller was used on the Curtiss Aeroplane Falcon in the 1920's and 1930's for the US Army and US Navy and...
The Lang Propeller Company of America Inc. The Lang Propeller Company of America Inc. was established as a Manhattan corporation with a capital of $45,000, with Lang, L.L. Montant and...
Paragon H-S-1 Wood Airplane Propeller Made by the most famous propeller manufacturer of World War 1 (The American Propeller Company of Baltimore, Maryland) This original airplane propeller was used on...