Sold Out - $ 6,500.00
An exceptionally rare 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Senior ground adjustable airplane propeller. These propellers were produced in very small numbers. They were made for low horse power sport plane use. They were said to retain the durability, dependability and performance of the much larger metal propellers at a marked savings in weight. This propeller was used Kinner K-5 and Warner Scarab engines.
- Model: 7005
- Blade Model: 19V2-4
- Original Hamilton Standard Decals (very old)
- Propeller blades maintain original patina
- Hub and bolts have been powder-coated in chrome
- Custom spinner has been fabricated out of aluminum to complete propeller
- Measures 92 inches in diameter - Blades are only 6 1/2 inches in width
Authentic 1930's Hamilton Standard full size 6095A-6 Airplane Propeller Blade. This is the same type ( Dwg. No and ATC ) of propeller blade Amelia Earhart used on her Lockheed Electra 10E Special (...
Extremely RARE Everel Single Blade Wooden Propeller from the 1930's. It is believed that only 100 were ever made (Serial Number E100 is the highest we have ever seen) and less...
Sold Out - $ 1,495.00
Very unusual 67 5/8 inches Fahlin Wooden Airplane Propeller with No Mounting Holes from the 1930's These propellers are usually all drilled out with mounting holes. Original Patina. Perfect size...