An exceptionally rare pair of 1920's Hamilton Standard ground adjustable airplane propeller blades. These propellers were produced in very very small numbers. This is the only set we have ever come across. This propeller was used on an early Menasco engine. The Menasco engine was used on the Northrop Experimental Avion EX-1 (X-216H) Tractor Airplane.
- Blade Model: 13BO-0
- Serial Numbers (23861 & 23862)
- Etched 4.1.28
- Original Pester's Propeller Service Repair Shop (Roosevelt Field, Mineola, Long Island, NY) decals showing blades were overhauled in the 1940's / 1950's.
- Propeller blades maintain original patina
- Blades measure 46 1/2 inches in length - Blades are only 6 1/2 inches in width
- We do not have hub - in hub total propeller length would have been 8 Feet.
Sold Out - $ 4,500.00
The Silver Dragon is a fierce intense piece of art that will make all those who come in contact very envious. High Polished by Hand for the ultimate modern art...
Once flying thousands of feet in the air, this authentic propeller blade has been painted and etched into a custom Air Racing Blade in the theme of the 1938 Air...
Our "Stellaratrix" airplane propeller blade is the perfect addition to that one room where you are the king and anything goes. Once flying thousands of feet in the air, this...